Thank you for your interest in working for the Teen Mission!
The Teen Mission to Israel is a unique opportunity to experience Israel in a leadership role. Have fun while building friendships, developing life skills, and making a difference in the life of a teenager.
The Teen Mission involves working closely with high school participants, experiencing outdoor adventures throughout Israel, while acting as a friend and role model. Staff are responsible for developing and implementing creative programming throughout the trip.
Throughout the trip, staff will have a chance to have time off. Otherwise, this position is a 24-hour a day job for the duration of the trip. No alcohol consumption or drug use will be allowed at any time during the program. Violating this policy is a basis for dismissal.
Working for the Teen Mission has the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Room and Board
- Develop life skills today’s employers’ demand
- Enjoy a Jewish atmosphere and foster your Jewish identity
- Travel through Israel
Requirements for Teen Mission staff:
- Staff must be at least 21 years of age by June 15, 2020
- Experience working with teenagers
- Youth group or leadership experience is preferred