Thank you for your interest in working for the Teen Mission!
The Teen Mission to Israel is a unique opportunity to experience Israel in a leadership role. Have fun while building friendships, developing life skills, and making a difference in the life of a teenager.
The Teen Mission involves working closely with high school participants, experiencing outdoor adventures throughout Israel, while acting as a friend and role model. Staff are responsible for developing and implementing creative programming throughout the trip.
Due to the nature of the trip, staff will not have days off. This position is a 24-hour a day job for the duration of the trip. No alcohol consumption or drug use will be allowed at any time during the program. Violating this policy is basis for dismissal.
Working for the Teen Mission has the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Room and Board
- Develop life skills today’s employers demand
- Enjoy a Jewish atmosphere and foster your Jewish identity
- Travel through Israel
Requirements for Teen Mission staff:
- Staff must be at least 21 years of age by June 25, 2018
- Experience working with teenagers
- Youth group or leadership experience is preferred